While Knit and Mesh Materials appear similar, the construction of the two are quite different. Knit is made from many yarns formed into a series of loops. These loops then create rows and columns of interconnected stitches, giving material flexibility. Mesh is created from fewer yarns, which created space in its weaves. Mesh appears to have small holes between the yarns, allowing for a lightweight and breathable material.
Mesh & Knit Shoes We Love:
- NIKE -Tanjun, Pegasus
- REEBOK- Nano
- YEEZY- Boost
X Canvas, Nylon, Knit, & Mesh Sneaker Cleaning Kit
X Sneaker Cleaner with Ready-Foam Pump
X Sneaker Water & Stain Repellent
X All Purpose Sneaker Brush
X Midsole Sneaker Brush
X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth
Be sure to spot test all brushes and cleaners on an inconspicuous area before coating the entire shoe
1. Remove Laces. To clean your laces, go here.
2. Brush away loose dirt and debris with X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth.
3. Add 1 pump of X Sneaker Cleaner onto X Midsole Brush.
NEED TO CLEAN BOTTOM SOLES?: See our special guide here.
4. Begin brushing portions of sole attached to the upper with back-and-forth motion using medium pressure. Be mindful of upper material.
5. Use clean side of X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth to wipe off the foamy cleaner. Set towel aside.
XPERT TIP: We suggest using a shoe tree or socks to stuff the shoe while cleaning uppers. This helps the shoe retain its shape.
6. Pump X Sneaker Cleaner onto the X All-Purpose Brush. Apply gently pressure, brush only in ONE direction.
7. Wipe away excess foam with X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth.
8. Allow shoes to dry completely before evenly coating with X Sneaker Water & Stain Repellant.