Nylon is a synthetic fabric made from flexible, woven plastic like fibers. Despite being a lighter fabric, it is a durable material that can withstand many environments. Its flexibility allows shoes to stay in shape, creating a long lasting shoe.
Shoes we love that use Nylon:
- NIKE- Air Max
- REEBOK - Classic Nylon
X Canvas, Nylon, Knit, & Mesh Sneaker Cleaning Kit
X Sneaker Cleaner with Ready-Foam Pump
X Water & Stain Repellant
X All-Purpose Sneaker Brush
X Midsole Sneaker Brush
X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth (2)
Be sure to spot test all brushes and cleaners on an inconspicuous area before coating the entire shoe.
- Remove Laces. To clean your laces, go here.
- Wipe away loose dirt and debris with X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth.
- Add 1 pump of X Sneaker Cleaner onto X Midsole Brush.
NEED TO CLEAN BOTTOM SOLES?: See our special guide here.
- Begin brushing portions of sole attached to the upper with back-and-forth motion using medium pressure. Be mindful of upper material.
- Use clean side of X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth to wipe off the foamy cleaner.
- Add 1 pump of X Sneaker Cleaner onto X All-Purpose Brush.
- Begin brushing upper material with medium pressure in back-and-forth motions.
- Use clean X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth to wipe off the foamy cleaner.
- Allow shoes to dry completely before evenly coating with X Sneaker Water & Stain Repellant.