Arguably one of the most important elements of your sneakers, shoe laces are prone to getting down and dirty. Dirt can collect in the eyelets of shoes creating deep, hard-to-remove stains on your laces. Don’t forget to keep ‘em clean and protected!
X Shoe Laces + Soles Cleaner Kit
X Sneaker Cleaner with Ready-Foam Pump
X Water & Stain Repellant
X Detail Cleaning and Shoelace Sneaker Brush
X Ultrasoft Microfiber Cloth
Bowl of cool water
- Start by removing laces from sneakers.
- Run laces under cold water to remove loose dirt and debris.
- While holding laces in the palm of your hand, dispense 3 pumps of X Sneaker Cleaner over laces.
- Use both hands to work cleaner into the laces.
- Once evenly coated, lay laces flat. Use X Shoelace Brush to scrub away deeper stains.
- Combine a bowl of cool water with 1 pump of X Sneaker Cleaner. Add laces to bowl.
- Allow laces to soak for up to 30 minutes. Deeply soiled laces may need longer.
- Remove laces from bowl. If Cleaner foam remains on laces, rinse under cool water.
- Use X Microfiber Cloth to wring out excess water, then lay laces flat on towel.
- Once laces are completely dry, coat with X Water & Stain Repellent.